Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It was the night before Christmas and all through out the house, John and Evelyn were running about...


Evelyn was being so cute!! She is usually very shy but I think she is liking the camera, I taught her how to stand still and say cheese and she was doing it perfectly! She would pose to take the picture then run over to me so she could see herself on the camera screen. She would start giggling at herself and then run back to pose for a new picture. John on the other hand was more interested in his Air Bender cartoon then posing for photos, I had to force this one out of him!!







This was my fatal attempt at using manual camera settings indoors. I think I'm going to stick to the automatic settings until I get a better feel for my new camera. Too many buttons, dials and settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment